Welcome to Maghreb Magazine. By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use our website.
- Use of content: All content on our website, including but not limited to articles, images, videos, and audio clips, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may only use the content for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any content without our prior written permission.
- User-generated content: We may allow users to submit content, such as comments or reviews, to our website. By submitting content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable license to use, display, reproduce, and distribute the content in any media. You also represent and warrant that you have the right to submit the content and that it does not infringe any third-party rights.
- User conduct: You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or in any way that could damage, disable, or impair the website or interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the website. You may not use our website to harass, threaten, or intimidate others, or to post any content that is defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Disclaimer of warranties: Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects will be corrected.
- Limitation of liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, loss of data, or loss of goodwill, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.